Five new research papers on women and peacebuilding in Iraq
We are excited to announce the publication of six research papers on women empowerment and peacebuilding in Iraq, as part of the project Women Talking Peace. The papers complement existing knowledge gaps in the field of women empowerment, political participation and peacebuilding in Iraq. They cover several important themes. More specifically we have:
- Analysis of Women Participation in Legislative Institutions and Political Parties in Iraq by Dr. Mohamed al Mosly
- Women’s Engagement in Peacebuilding in Iraq: best practices and lessons learned by Dr. Janan Al Jabiri
- Legislative Framework to Women’s participation in Iraq by Dr. Rejna Alaaldi
- Sustainable Peacebuilding through Economic Empowerment?(author anonymized) and
- Online Violence Towards Women in Iraq by Dr. Aida al-Kaisy.
- Women and Peace in Iraq: opportunities, challenges, and prospects for a better future (EN+AR) by Dr. Zeynep Kaya and Dr. Ilham Makki
Enjoy reading this important piece of research, strongly complementing existing knowledge gaps in the field of women empowerment, political participation and peacebuilding in the country.